6 more days..........
Whew! Only 6 more days and we will be in Sunny FLORIDA @ the beach! :0) I am so excited and ready for this vacation, i can hardly stand it!!
We have had some kind of stomach bug around our house, both girls have missed 3 days of school with it and it seems like Emma might have gotten it again or never gotten over it. ugh! i am so tired of this virus! :0(
work is going good, just busy! I am trying to get everything ready for vacation so that I don't come back to such a mess!
Memaw is going to keep the dogs while we are gone @ our house, so i don't have to worry about leaving my house while I am gone, since Memaw is going to stay here.
Not much else going on around here, i am off to clean some more! I want to get it all done since this is my last week home before vacation! :0)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home