Thursday, August 16, 2007

Swim For Melissa

Here are the pics from the Swim For Melissa fundraiser last Sat. I am so proud of Brooke for wanting to do this. It really warmed my heart to see her making a difference.
Caroline and Emma were there with me to help support Brooke and thats when they all had the idea that they should swim also. Now, granted, I was not ready to have 3 swimmers in the fundraiser but we had bathing suits in the trunk already and so we just decided to go for it. They all swam as much as they coudl in the 5 min. time limit and I cannot say enough how proud I am of them. :)
Enough of me blabbering, here are the pics...





1 Comments:

At 8/24/2007 7:50 AM , Blogger ~*Lisa*~ said...

I AM SO PROUD OF HER... COMING FROM A AUNT OF A NICU BABY AND MY LITTLE MAN SPENDING A FEW HOURS IN THERE I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL AMY GEORAGE DOES... BROOKE YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO CALL YOU MY NEICE.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home