Monday, July 23, 2007

Emma is going to school :0(

I registered my baby for Kindergarten today! :0( We took all the stuff in and they will be mailing out Classroom assignments on Wednesday. She seems to be excited. I have to finish up her school supply shopping this weekend. Brooke is ready to start as far as school shopping goes. I think she would be fine without going back at all. She does not like the getting up early during school. This year, there will be TWO to get ready! No more, just getting Emma out of the bed and in the car to take Brooke to school.

Emma also informed me that she wanted to ride the bus home in the afternoon. I am planning on talking to Brooke to see if thats something she might want to do. As long as they are together, I don't see where it could hurt.

I don't think it has really hit me yet about Emma starting school. I did not cry today, but I can tell that next Thursday will be bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home