Visitor Day @ Camp!!!!


Here are some pics from Visitor day @ camp. I had to work so Steve got to go instead! Normally he is working during these kind of things so it was good for him to be off and get to do it! Below are some pics of the kids playing Duck Duck Drench and singing some songs they had learned while at camp. Camp was a really fun experience and I am so grateful she was able to go but I am also glad things are somewhat back to normal around here. No more getting her up @ 6 am.......(at least until school starts). Tommorow she will be staying home with Matt since Mommy now has a job. I am sure she will sleep in in the morning.
Brooke left for Florida with her dad and stepmom this afternoon. She was sooo excited! She has not been to the beach in about 4years so I cannot wait to hear about her trip when she gets home. :0)
Well, enough for now, got to get in the bed, since I have to get up early for work. (been a LONG time since I said that) ;0)
Brooke left for Florida with her dad and stepmom this afternoon. She was sooo excited! She has not been to the beach in about 4years so I cannot wait to hear about her trip when she gets home. :0)
Well, enough for now, got to get in the bed, since I have to get up early for work. (been a LONG time since I said that) ;0)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home