it has been a while....
Well, it has been awhile since my last blog so i thought I would update some here...
I am now a year older than the last time I blogged.. (Told you it has been awhile) and i had a great birthday. I slept until 10:30 (which most of you that know me, know that was a present in itself to me) then, i went by the office and worked on a few things before going to get Emma from my grandmothers where she has spent the night the night before. Steve came over to my grandmothers after he got off work and we visited for awhile before deciding to go to Rosie's at almost 9:00. We had a wonderful dinner and we were all exhausted and ready for bed by the time we got home after 11.
Today, we did some grocery shopping and went by Dilliards since they were having a HUGE sale on bathing suits. We figured we better get some since we are leaving to go on vacation next month. After leaving Dilliards we ran a couple of other errands then came home.
Only one more day and then it is back to school/work so I will have to finish all the housework I need done tommorow so that it is not so chaotic when we go back to our school/work routine.
Taylor turned 14 last Wed and the pictures at the top of the post are of her birthday dinner @ Casa Blanca. :0)
well, i think thats all for now, off to bed, before i oversleep in the morning!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home