Monday, January 22, 2007

2 more...

This morning after we got home from taking Brooke to school, Emma and I were starting to get ready to take her to school, when she started complaining of a stomachache and a cough! So, we decided to skip school today, to keep me from having to just drive back and get her if she got sick @ school. After a little while, I decided to take her to Wal-Mart to get another fish since she had finally discovered that hers was NOT asleep!

We go pick up another fish only to come home and 2 of Brooke's had died while we were gone. GOSH! These are not good statistics! Right now, we have one of Brooke's and 1 of Emma's in the aquariam and we are just waiting it out! I think we are going to switch to goldfish if they keep dying like this. $3 a fish is a little extreme, when they are only living a day once we get them home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home