Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I survived!

Wellm, I survived the surgery! Still feeling a little sore, but for the most part ok. Steve has been home with me yesterday and today and has been a BIG help! :-) I can drive again in the morning, so all will be back to normal! :-) I have slept so much over the past 2 days, but I still feel like I am not completely caught up! I know that going completly under with anestesia is really hard work on your body!

Other than that, we are all doing well here! Emma goes back to school tommorow, since she was out on monday for Martin Luther King day and Brooke started back today! We missed cheerleading practice, since they were bringing our new TV and we were here with that! The girls didn't even notice, so that was nice! Tonight was Steve's last night to cook supper since he goes back to work tommorow! He made Chicken and Dumplings and they were great! I did not know how to make them but he just jumped right in and did it. He is just that way though! He loves to experiment in the kitchen!

Well, that is about it for now, off to get some rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home