UPDATE!
Well, the nervousness is starting to settle in. I am not looking forward to my dentist appt tommorow and on top of that, Steve has to be @ the Dr in the morning about his leg. He told me about a week ago that he could feel the blood clot in his leg moving and the last time, this happened, he was admitted and pumped full of blood thinners. It is a very dangerous condition and thier is a new surgery out that could possibly go in and take out the blood cot, but the Dr. has to check it out 1st. We have an appt tommorow to see Steve's Dr. and then off to the oral surgeon for me!
Meanwhile, I am expecting a call from Brooke's principal soon, to discuss what needs to be done about Brooke's teacher. I am not sure if he will let us switch classes or what, but I need something done soon so that my child is not so unhappy! :-(
I will update after our appts tommororow!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home