Camp!
My baby will be going to camp this summer! :-( I have mixed emotions about this! I know, she is going to LOVE it and will learn SO much, but I am very nervous about putting my baby on a bus every morning and afternoon home. I think the rest of it, I am okay with, since she will be home every night but the whole bus thing just worries me! I think had the bus accident not happened, I would not even think about it and not worry at all, but it is still so fresh and it is just really scary!
Brooke is going to love her sister being gone to camp! ;-) She is going to get to spend the day with Mom every day (all to herself) I don't think she has done that since, her sister was born. I am already planning some activities for us. ;-) Off to get some rest, I have 6 months before camp, so maybe I will get braver by then! :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home