Phone trouble! :-(
Well last night, Emma dropped my cell phone in the TUB! :-( After letting it dry and dry, we finally realized that it was a goner! I called the cell phone place and they said to call the insurance company since we have insurance on our phones for this VERY reason! They told me it would be a $50 deductable and 7 days before I got a new phone. UGGHH!! Thank GOODNESS, my friend Jess had her old phone still and all it needed was a battery, so this afternoon, we went and got that one, bought a battery and we are with phone again! :-) I never realized HOW MUCH i used one of those things! ;-)
We only have one puppy now! The smallest one was really having a hard time, the other 2 dogs would NOT leave him alone and he was just getting run over so I thought maybe he was just better off with a home without dogs. He is now with a darling family with no dogs just a cat, so maybe he will be much better now! :-)
Off to make my grocery list, I have to go to the store and I am waiting to see if the lines die down!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home