Monday, December 11, 2006

Yucky day!

Today was one of those days! Definitly a MONDAY!!!! :0( Both girls were home sick today! Brooke started running a 103 degree fever and had it off and on all night and some of the morning. I made her an appt @ 2:45 to see the Dr. He looked @ her throat and ears and said it was just a virus because everything looked good. So hopefully she will be back to school in the AM.

Emma woke me up around 3:30 am sick to her stomach. I gave her a bath to clean her up and put her in the bed with her dad. I then went and got on the couch in the loft, thinking she was fine, but I cannot sleep in the bed with her because her and Steve run me out of there. I checked on Brooke and went off to sleep. Then Steve wakes me up a little after 7 telling me that she got sick again but he took care of her and she is asleep again. She got sick off and on ALL day. We have not had any upchucking sessions since about 4:00 this afternoon, but since then we have picked up the diarrhea symptom. Bless her little heart, she has had a rough day. I have washed sheets, towels and Lysoled almost every square inch of the house. Maybe tommorow will be better!

Other than that, not much going on. The girls have cheerleading pics and thier next game this weekend. Thier 1st game went well. I will try to post some pics later on. (once the sickness has passed.

Steve and I had our pics made together yesterday. I can't wait to see them!! The website is www.authenticphotograph.com! They should be online in a few days!! Well, enough for now, off to drill Brooke on her vocabulary words since she has a test tommorow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home