Thursday, December 07, 2006

Update

The girls have thier 1st game this Saturday! I can't wait to see them in thier little uniforms and ready to go!! :-0) We have to get all of our game stuff together because Brooke will be @ her dad's this weekend and I have to make sure I send it all so that they have it.

Christmas is coming so soon!!! :0( I don't have the 1st present wrapped and under the tree. They are all scattered around the house! Hopefully hidden well enough that the kids don't find them!!! :0)

My car is still in the shop. They are re-upholstering my old cloth seats with leather and putting in new carpet! :0) I can't wait to get it back! Maybe later this afternoon they will call.

Brooke has a field trip in the morning. They are going to see the Nutcracker! Off to find her a red shirt, since she informed me about 15 min. ago, that she had to wear a red shirt! ;0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home