Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday again!

It has been a few days since my last post. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of good food and family. The kids played games and had lots of fun.

Brooke got to spend the 1st weekend @ her dad's new house since he got remarried! She did pretty good but she did say, that she had a hard time sleeping there since she does not have a TV yet. Maybe her dad will be get her one in the next week or so. She came home with new shoes that she loves. I always loved new shoes when I was little!!

Emma had a fun weekend as well. I worked on Friday for Memaw and so when it was time to go home, Emma decided she wanted to stay the night with Memaw. She came home on Saturday and we went to the races to see my cousin Lisa and her little ones while her husband raced. Emma loved playing there and can't wait to go back. This last weekend was the last race of the season so she will have to wait until next year!

Other than that, it is just back to normal. Back to school and all the fun stuff. No more sleeping in, which Mom will miss. Won't be long though, and it will be Christmas break! I think I like it as much as the kids do! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home