Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Sales :0)

Well, Emma and I just got home from Wal-Mart and getting our nails done! ;0) I was surprised at all the Christmas stuff they still had @ Wal-Mart. I got some things I will need next year and an inflatable for the yard that the girls wanted so they would have something for next year! I hope to collect enough wreaths for all my windows in time for Christmas next year! We have more windows here than @ the last house so I am short a few! Now, it is time, to tackle one room @ a time, while Emma is off playing with her new toys so that maybe I can get some order restored to this house! :0) I am not sure how much we will get done today, but maybe enough to tell a difference anyway!! ;0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home