Monday, December 25, 2006

Time for bed, FINALLY!

Well, Santa has been to our house and now it is time for Mom to get in the bed! I have baked cakes and Cheesecake squares, made the Breakfast casserole for in the morning, so that all I have to do is stick it in the oven, wrapped a gazillion presents, cleaned the kitchen twice and mopped all the floors (except the hardwoods ;-) ) and I am exhausted! It is about 2:30 am and it will be time to get up in about 4 hours. I have the camera battery charging and I am ready to go all except for my camcorder. :-( I cannot find my charger and the battery is DEAD! :-(

Emma just came in my room, half asleep wanting to sleep in my bed! Thank GOODNESS, she is not awake enough, to realize what night it is! I would like to get some sleep tonight! ;-)

Thats about all for now, I will have more later for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home