Monday, January 22, 2007

Uh-oh!!!!!!!

Well, Brooke and I woke up this morning and went down to check on the fish only to find that Emma's had died. All 3 of Brooke's were still swimming around, but the one that Emma got that was in it's own bag, was floating upside down. I told Brooke not to mention it, until I could figure out what to do. A little later, Emma woke up and came down to check on her fish and saw that it was not swimming. She said "Momma, I think my fish is sleeping"! I said, "Well, he might be, let him rest"! I know, I should have fessed up there, but I could not do it. I am heading out this morning to find a replacement fish so that maybe we can get by without saying a word. We shall see...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home