Thursday, September 07, 2006

I am sitting here @ the computer, when I should be in bed. I can't sleep so I thought I would update my blog.

Not much going on around our house right now. I am slowly packing up the house. Just taking my time, since we still have 25 days in this house. I can't really pack much, because I am SO scared, I am going to drop something in a box and then need it and have to unpack almost all of them to find it. So, I'm just packing little stuff and working on that right now. It will be so nice to get settled and get everything in place @ the new house. Brooke will be coming to live with me and I am so happy about that. I can't wait to spend some quality time with her and plan some "girl" thing with her and Emma.

It is starting to get cool at night around here, so I am sure before long, it will be time to buy Fall clothes. I know usually by the end of September, it is cool in the evenings so it will be time, to drag the jackets out. I love wintertime, except having to keep up with all those darn socks! ;-)

I better head off to bed. If not, I will never get up in the morning! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home