Yesterday was progress reports!! Brooke got all A's and B's! She was so excited! She is doing WELL in school this year! She did well academically in 2nd grade so I am hoping this is a sign that she will continue this into 3rd grade. She will switch schools coming up in October, so I just hope that transition is smooth also! I am so PROUD of her!! :-)
Our family blog.
This blog was started to keep friends and family updated with whats going on with our family. It has been alot of fun to do for the kids also. :)


1 Comments:
Great job! It's nice when our children have that desire to learn, isn't it?
p.s. I am one that emailed you from freecycle...the one with the 4 kids! LOL Hope it all works out and you get some great pictures out of it. My boys are hams so it should be fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home