Saturday, August 12, 2006

Well, Emma is now over her ear infection and swimmer's ear so she feels LOTS better! She never complained much about it really, it was just so hard to make sure she did not get water in her ear. I think we are going swimming tommorow! :) It won't be long and the pool will be closed for the summer so we are going to try to get some pool time in while we can.

Emma starts school next week. I am not sure where though. I have her registered at the school that is by our new house and I also called to check if they had a spot at her old school. They told me they were full, but for Emma, they would take her. She really wants to go back to her old school so I think I might just keep her there! I am going to think about it this weekend and figure out what we should do.

Other than that, not much going on, just getting ready for bed. I am exhausted and Emma will be up early in the AM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home