Thursday, August 03, 2006



Today, we are trying to unwind from our trip to the Beach. I am getting clothes in the wash and unpacking and putting away. Emma had a GREAT time, her favorite part was the "Cacuzzi" as she called it! ;) She liked the ocean too, except when the waves hit her in the face. We swam and looked for seashells and just had a wonderful time. She wanted to find a starfish but we couldn't so her Aunt Jen bought her a starfish souviner so that she would have it. She loves it and wants to play with it, I just have to remind her that it is breakable. She wanted to bring a hermit crab home and I would not let her. I just do not do crabs and could not handle it. The thought of it getting loose FREAKED me out!

That was about it, we had a great time and I am glad to be back home! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home