Saturday, June 24, 2006

I am sitting here this morning, contemplating getting up! uugghhh! I don't really want to deal with any real life issues at the moment. I have fixed both the girls breakfast and got them settled. Now I just need a few minutes of quiet time, before they figure out that they want to fight this morning!

Not much going on at the moment. Steve is at work and possibly has to work tommorow, which is not his Sunday to work! I am not really happy about that but what can you do? I think I will go buy some lottery tickets this week! ;-)

I have to leave shortly to pick up the rest of our kiddo's! I was supposed to be out all ready this morning, hitting some yard sales, but we ALL overslept! We needed the rest though!

Not much else going on around here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home