Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tonight was Uplink @ church and it was wonderful as usual. I love that church and I am so happy to have found it. Emma loves it and Steve seems to really like it too. There is SO much going on there and it is SO exciting to see the Lord work in so many ways!!

When we got home from church, Emma was acting ugly so I told her she had to go to her room for a few minutes. I was standing outside waiting on the dog, when I hear this bloodcurdling scream. I RUN in the house and Emma is holding her head. I asked her what happened and she said she ran into her door. I looked at her forehead and she had a bruise ALREADY within seconds of it happening. I am sure it will look worse in the morning. She is SO rough, I sometimes wonder if she was supposed to be a boy. I can hardly put dresses on her because her legs stay so scraped and bruised! When she was in school, she would come home with something new on her everyday and you could ask her how it happened and she would say "I fell". Uuugghhhhh!! I guess she is going to be a tough little cookie when she gets bigger!!

I just got done doing some scrapbooking! I love to do it, but I only can when everyone else falls asleep. Hence the reason, I am still up@ 2:20 in the morning. Then after you scrap for a couple of hours, you have a 1/2 hour worth of clean up. I try to make sure I get quite a few pages done when I am scrappin, to make it worth my while.

Well, I better be getting in the bed. Going to early service for church in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home