Today is the day! Brooke is leaving to go to camp!! I am so nervous. My stomach is in knots!! :-( I know she will be fine, but still! uugghhhh! This is the 1st time, in a long time that she will be spending the night away from me or her dad! I have all of her stuff packed so we are just waiting for time to leave. She has already had her breakfast this morning so she is sitting in the living room watching cartoons! I know I will probably cry when I leave her this morning. I just hope I can hold it in until I get out of the parking lot!
Our family blog.
This blog was started to keep friends and family updated with whats going on with our family. It has been alot of fun to do for the kids also. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home