Thursday, June 29, 2006


Well, we are making progress on our house. I went by the house a couple of weeks ago and other than moving a pile of dirt, nothing looked any different than the day we signed the papers. When I went by today, I talked to the builders and they are getting ready to pour the concrete and should have a shell of our house up in the next 2 weeks. I am so excited. It is SO nice to finally know they are starting on mine and I will have something to go by and at least look at! The workers were very nice and they let me come up and walk around and just do whatever I wanted. I took lots of pictures. I know I will have plenty more before the house is done! ;-) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home