Today was Emma's 4 year checkup! She is right where she is supposed to be in her height and weight so I am happy. She did have to have some shots. I had talked to her and had her reassured she was going to be fine, she was going to look away and squeeze my hand as hard as she needed and if she did her best not to cry, we would go get ice cream when it was all over. She told everyone all week long, she was going to get shots and she was not scared! Well, when we get there, this litte girl about 8 years old told her that she hoped she did not have to get shots because shots hurt REALLY BAD!! Poor Emma the look of TERROR on her face was something else! I was like 'AAAHHHH"! Poor little girl, I know she did not know that she had just crushed any hope I had of getting through this Dr. appt! LOL! So of course when we got ready for the shots, Emma screamed and screamed! When it was finally over she was fine and showed everyone in the office her new "boo boos". I am glad we are done with shots now until she is 12! YYEEAAAHHHH!!
Our family blog.
This blog was started to keep friends and family updated with whats going on with our family. It has been alot of fun to do for the kids also. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home