Update from Dr. & Sleepover time. :0)
This past week has been so busy that i have not had time to post much so I thought I would try to catch up while everyone is asleep. ;0) Brooke had her Dr.s appt week before last and they checked her levels for diabetes. Everything came back fine and she is not diabetic. We do have to watch her sugar intake just for general health reasons which is something we should have been doing all along. It will take some getting used to, but I am commited to making this healthy choice for my family. :0)
Brooke also had a friend come and spend the night this past weekend. I had 4 rowdy girls at my house so needless to say, there was never a dull moment. :0) We also had the daylight savings time thing on Sat so it was hard to get the girls to go to sleep even though I knew that they would haev to be up an our earlier on Sunday morning. They did not go to sleep until almost midnight, but were still up @ 7:45 (really 6:45 if you don't count the time change) and we all made it to church on time. :) I think all the girls had alot of fun. :0)
The girls watching Monster House
Here are some pics of the girls @ lunch after church.



1 Comments:
glad it was not diabetes
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home