The challenges of motherhood.
ok, so being a mother can definitly have its challenges to say the least sometimes, but the rewards of it all definitly outweigh them all.
Today, Brooke comes home and tells me about some things that her stepbrother told her when she was @ her dad's this weekend. I know that boys will be boys, but I forgot how they like all that boy stuff and it is not something I really want my little girl to be interested in. UGH!
On a much funnier note, Brooke comes in from school and tells me that she has something big to tell me. ;0) With a huge grin on her face, she says "Mom, I have a boyfriend". Of course, i almost wreck in the car rider line and take out 2 safety patrol children in the process before I can compose myself enough to see what I am doing..I then proceed to ask her how did they get to be boyfriend and girlfriend and she tells me that he told her they were. I then could not help but laugh, I guess the boy just tells you that you are going out. WoW, things have changed since I was in school. :) They seem to enjoy sending presents through webkinz and talking when they see each other @ school. I think this will pass probably by the end of the week, which will be a blessing for mom. :)


1 Comments:
Addison had a little boyfriend like that last year. They talked at school and played Webkinz together. He's at a new school this year and she still talks about him all the time. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home