Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's All About Him!


I got my new book in the mail today and I just thought I would check and see if anyone else had read this book. I was in the bookstore the other day and saw it (for those of youthat know me, you know that I will write down the name and author of a book and then see if I can find it cheaper online) i hate to pay that full price when I know lots of people read a book and then get rid of it.. :0)


Anyway, it came in the mail today and i started reading it while we were in the car and of course, i started to feel a little nauseas (sp?) I plan on starting it tommorow, while the painters are here and I am confined upstairs so that I am not in the way. :0)


If any of you have read it, I would love to hear what you thought of it!!


2 Comments:

At 3/13/2008 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutley loved it!
It just goes to show that with a Higher Strength you can make it through anything! Things that most of us find impossible!
I love you and you are doing Great!
Love, Princess

 
At 3/16/2008 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read that book, but I've heard her talk about it...on Oprah, I think? I've been meaning to get it because I love Alan Jackson. Anyway, my sister works at a bookstore and she gets %75 percent off the books there. I don't know any bookworms like myself, so if you can't find a good price on a book you want let me know and I will try to find it for you. ;)
Becky-Ashburn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home