Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

Whew! So glad today is OVER!!! It has been one of those days where you run around all day and at the end of the day, you are just exhausted!

We had the girls Awards night tonight for Upward and they got to do some cheers in front of all the parents!! They had a blast. Then of course they got cupcakes and snacks after the Awards program and they had not even eaten supper yet, so by the time, we left and went and got some dinner, neither of the girls were hungry really.

We then go off on a search for a box of some kind for Brooke to take to school for Valentine's day to put her Valentines in. They had them @ Kroger so I was able to get one of those and not have to make one!! YIPPEEE!! Then we get home, I get the girls in bed and I realize, I still have to finish up the goody bags and address all of Emma's Valentine cards to her class. Brooke had done hers earlier so all I had to do with her's was seal them! :-) I just got done with all of that and I am getting ready to crawl in the bed. I am EXHAUSTED! Looking forward to the 3 day weekend this weekend! :0)~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home