Church Camp
It is that time of year again... Time for church camp that is.. :) I got an email from the director @ the church that is sponsoring the camp with the list of things they will need and stuff like that. WOW, what a list! lol! We have to go on a shopping scavenger hunt sometime today in all this rain to find the items she needs to go on her trip! :)
Steve is in Birmingham today with the owner of the dealership to look at the building and the area. He called this morning sooooooooo excited and telling me all about it. :) I sent him with my camera and told him to take lots of pictures so I could see it. :)
We plan to go down there soon and look at a house we found, I am so ready to find our new house and see the area and schools. It won't be long....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home