My Mother's Day
Today has been such a wonderful day! It started off with my hubby making some wondermous cinnamon rolls from the Cinnabon store in the mall. BTW, if you have not ever tried the cinnamon rolls there, WOW, is all i can say! :0) He made those and had them fresh out of the oven when I came stumbling down the stairs this morning. lol! I was up late with the weather radio going off every 10 minutes.
We ate breakfast, and then the girls gave me thier Mother's Day gifts..I got a gorgeous cross from Brooke and a Willow Tree angel from Emma. :0) I love all of the Demdeco stuff especially the Willow Tree angels so I was so happy with what the girls picked out. :)
Then Steve gives me my presents from him, he got me the quilt rack I have been wanting and my new umbrella. I LOVE LOVE my unbrella and it is perfect since I left my polka dot umbrella at the ECI fights! haha!
After all that, my Memaw came over and we went to lunch at one of my favorite resturaunts. :) We had the best time visiting and then all came home and visited some more. My Memaw has been such a rock for me these last 9 years. Ever since my parents passed away, she has stepped up and been such a blessing in my life and for that I am so thankful. :)
We finished off the day by watching the Survivor season finale and then of COURSE, Desperate Housewives...Can i just say that Mike's mom is a wierdo? And when is anyone else going to catch on to Kayla's manipulation to Lynette?? Ok, sorry about the randomness.. LOL!
It is time for bed now, have to get up early in the AM to get kiddo's ready for school! Only 1 more week and we are out for summer! :0)~



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home