Friday, March 21, 2008

HSM on Ice Tour and a broken bed. :)



The High School Musical on Ice tour is coming to Huntsville in May and we got our tickets tonight from a local vendor! We are so excited and can hardly wait to see the show. I am a huge fan of the HSM movies and of course the kids are too! :)

The painting is coming along well! They only have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the foyer to do and they should be finished. :) They said they should be done by Sat evening so I am keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Our next door neighbor Matt came over tonight to help Steve move our bed and some other stuff in the bedroom to the middle of the room so they could paint in there tommorow, when they picked up the bed and the slats fell from the bottom and my bed crumbled. :( Steve says he can fix it but it will never make a move from this house. lol! I guess we will be shopping soon for a new bed!! :)

1 Comments:

At 3/24/2008 2:06 PM , Blogger ~*Lisa*~ said...

OK Number one did you ever find out what section you were in? I would love take the kids to eat then go. You got 4 tickets right? Bo is going ha ha he loves HSM.

OK now lets move on to the bed! You need to tell your neighbor to stay away from your bed. hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home