Wednesday, February 22, 2006

WHat a dreary day around here! It rained ALL day and was just YUCK outside! :(

Emma is still running a fever at nighttime so again NO SCHOOL tommorow which I know she is not going to be happy about. I guess I will take her somewhere kid-free so that she can get out of the house and still not infect anyone. I am calling the Dr. in the AM to find out if they can see her or if they can call something in. I am ready for her to feel better again!

Brooke called today and she got all A's on her report card except 1 B. I am sooooooo proud of her!!! She has really excelled this year in school! I guess I will be taking her, Caroline and my adoptive niece to Libby Lu soon since that is what I told them I would do for good grades. They are all excited about that!

Caroline is coming to spend the night with us this weekend by herself. I am so glad. In all the 5 yrs that I have known her, she has never came for a visit to her dad's by herself. I think she will enjoy some alone time with her dad and Emma. I am excited for her. :)

That is about all I can think of for one day, I am off to bed! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home